Welcome

Hello Friend:

If you're reading this then that means you are already studying or want to study English. I'm so happy you're here. This blog is being created alongside the YouTube channel of the same name, Learn English with Audrey. My goal is to help you improve your English skills so that you can make life-changing connections with people from around the world.

About me -- I'm American and I married a Vietnamese man. I was able to do this through the power of language. My husband studied English in Vietnam and was able to pass the language requirement to study abroad in America. I personally was also able to meet many people through my language studies, and so far I have learned how to speak some Vietnamese, Mandarin Chinese, French, and Korean. Being able to communicate with others in their native language was my biggest motivation for learning so many new languages. I see the joy on my father-in-law's face when I speak Vietnamese to him and he can understand me. I am able to build meaningful relationships through the power of language and I hope that the same becomes true for you.

This blog will be a place where I will be including the lessons from the videos on YouTube, along with additional resources to assist you with your language journey. I hope that this blog and YouTube channel is helpful for you and that you can reach your goals and dreams of mastering English.

I am open to any suggestions that you might have about how I can improve my content. Please feel free to leave any questions or suggestions in the comments section of this blog or in the comments on the YouTube video.

Warm wishes,
Audrey

Comments

  1. I am excited with this your blog. Hope you will many lessons/ video. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. chị nói tiếng anh trong các bài giảng đi ạ,vừa luyện nghe mà cx dễ dàng cho chị hơn,và add them sub ở dưới nữa ạ

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so great to learn English in your channel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts